|Company Introduction: |
Chair Covers & Linens is an American success story! Our company was founded by a team of event professionals dedicated to providing affordable and elegant chair covers to anyone who wanted to make their event extraordinary. The primary focus, then and now, remains how to help our customers transform an ordinary room into something magical without spending a fortune.
Today, we are leaders in our industry. Our team of award winning staff is dedicated to turning our clients’ dreams into reality. Our creativity is backed by our extensive national presence that enables us to execute hundreds of events nationwide each week.Job Summary:
Engages in sales strategies to meet and exceed assigned goals, aggressively identifies, pursues, and maintains new accounts, while maintaining the existing client base. Represents the organization in industry related events and within the event industry. Essential Functions,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seeks additional business from both existing and new clients from aggressive outside sales calls, utilizing the organization’s CRM to filter out potential clients, quotes and cold calls.
- Networks and holds meetings with hotels, caterers, florists, and various associations to generate sales.
- Actively participates in industry associations (NACE, ISES, etc).
- Utilizes accelerated computer skills to create presentations, spreadsheets, and business plans to manage the assigned territory and to fully execute tasks within company software programs.
- Assists with client consultations and appointments.
- Meets regularly with all top accounts and slipping accounts in person.
- Keeps clients apprised of new products, services, and marketing developments.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant personnel.
- Communicates with the Executive Team on issues relevant to clients, the industry and the market developments in the assigned territory.
- Co-ordinates with the Executive Team on ideas relevant to business development needs such as electronic communications, website, follow-up tools and company standards.
- Manages and co-ordinates the local logistics team and assists when necessary.
- Assists with the orders of high level corporate and social clients.
- Participates in bridal and event planning shows.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with the organization’s product line. Adhere to all quality standards.
- Comply with company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook and memos, and state and federal safety policies, procedures, guidelines and laws.
- Maintain good communications in the department and throughout the organization.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting with the following: training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be a proven self motivator, with self-guided disciplines. Must have the ability to work with little to no supervision, along with the ability to work within a team environment. Must possess accelerated computer skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must have
proven sales and performance experience. Experience within the event industry
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality or Rentals: 2 years